We are hiring! Current opportunities include;
Experienced Engineer/BER Assessor
Due to an expansion in our Consulting Engineering business, we are seeking an experienced engineer/BER assessor with 6+ years’ experience to assist in our home energy upgrade and BER auditing section.
This position will focus on Energy Auditing, Renewable energy projects, BER tasks, Part L compliance, Planning, site assessment and building services work. The role will be split between office and site and include on-site measurement and meetings, off-site calculations and processing, and other general works relating to energy, engineering and environmental design and construction. This is a full time role but consideration of part time for one of the roles may be possible. Full training and support will be provided.
- Level 8 qualification in a construction discipline (engineering, architecture, energy).
- Domestic BER assessor training and knowledge of DEAP.
- Experience with Autocad, MS office suite and strong computer skills
- Site Suitability Assessment, building services and/or planning experience an advantage.
- Non-domestic BER/DEC training an advantage.
For consideration please forward a copy of your CV and salary expectation to Una Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org